WASHINGTON, PA – Today Apple has released iOS 8.4.1. This update provides a stability fix for the new Music App as well as the Apple Music service. It is recommended for all users to install this update. It can be installed directly from the device or via iTunes.
Alternative Network Solutions monitors all major operating system releases to ensure our customers are abel to utilize the latest technology effectively in their businesses. For information on how we can help you please contact us today.
The complete text of Apple’s release notes can be found below:
This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: